1) Is there elevator in the hotel ?
Yes, our hotel have.
2) Every hotel room have a private computer and free internet access ?
Yes, we have, including a PC with free ADSL or Wifi internet access with password: royalpalace1
3) Can I leave the luggage at the hotel when I am travelling ?
Yes, You can, the hotel offer luggage storage service free of charge.
4) How do I make a booking ?
You can make a hotel booking online via our official website at: http://royalpalacehotelhanoi.com/en/booking.html You will receive an reply and confirmation of your reservation from our hotel within 24 hours.
5) Is there travel agency (Travel Office) in your hotel ?
Yes, we can arrange many tours around Hanoi, like Halong Bay, Sapa, Transport to the south, and to anywhere around the world. We can also book Bus/Trains/Air tickets ...
6) Should I book the tours that I like in advance?
Yes, it is highly recommended, especially in the peak holiday season to secure best places on board, train, in hotel and its affiliates
7) How far from the airport to the hotel?
40 km from Noibai Int’l Airport. We are in the very center of Hanoi’s Old Quarter..
8) Can I leave the luggage at the hotel when I am travelling?
Yes, the hotel offer luggage storage service free of charge.
9) Why should I choose this hotel?
Because of its Brand new hotel, perfect location, elegant boutique design, state-of-art facilities, outstanding service by professional team of staff and management.
10) How to payment ?
You can pay by Cash: Vietnamese Dong, USD $, AUD $, EURO or GBP or
You can pay by credit card with 3% commission for Visa and Master cards and 5% commission for American Express
11) What do you serve if I am a vegetarian?
In this case, please advise us before so that we can order a vegetarian menu during your trip in Vietnam. Vietnam is famous for. Vegetarian foods, tropical fruits. We are willing to serve at your taste.
12) Can I use a credit card to get cash in Vietnam?
Yes, You can withdraw cash at any ATM in big cities such as: Hanoi, Hochiminh city, Hue, Hoian, Halong, Haiphong, Danang, Nhatrang, Buon Ma Thuot , Vung tau, Cantho with commission
13) Can I pay by credit card in Vietnam?
Yes, You can pay by credit card with 3% commission for Visa and Master cards. You can pay at shops and hotels in big cities, commercial centre and tourist sites.
14) What will happen if there is an emergency?
With us, your guide will always have a mobile phone and a means of summoning immediate assistance. You will also have direct telephone access Head office.
15) Are there any restrictions on photography in Vietnam?
Yes. Photography in or near military installations, airports or similar locations is prohibited. Anyone caught doing so will have the film, and possibly the camera or camcorder, confiscated and may be arrested.
16) Are there Internet facilities in Vietnam?
Yes, plenty in cities and large towns, but not in rural areas. Most large hotels have internet access, and Internet cafes are commonplace and cheap.
17) I am from the United States. Will I face any hostility because of the war?
You will be surprised by the warmth of your reception. We Vietnamese live in the present and the future – the war is history. We warmly welcome people from all countries and races.
18) How to do Visa on Arrival - The cheapest and fastest way .
What is a ``Visa on Arrival “ This is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is a valid alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint. Though valid for thirty days, it can be extended once you enter Viet Nam. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air.
Who use this kind of service?
- Those who are living in a certain country where Vietnamese Embassy or Consulates has not been established.
- Those who has limit of time but has to be in the country of Vietnam as soon as possible.
How to get a Visa on Arrival:
Please provide us with the information below (or you could scan first page of your passport and send us via email):
* Given name:
* Passport No:
* Date of birth:
* Date of issue:
* Date of expire:
- We obtain what is called an “Approval Letter” for you from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi.
- We will forward you a copy of the “Pre-approval Letter” by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports, so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently. Please provide the officers with your 2 recent photos as well.
Our cost below is excluded the stamp fee of about 25 USD $, be submitted directly to the Customer at the airport.
|Number of persons
|| Normal Service: 3 -5 days
|| Express service: 1-2 working days
| 1 -2 pax
||20 USD $
||35 USD $
|3 - 5 pax
||15 USD $
||30 USD $
|6 - 9 pax
||15 USD $